Klipsch Forte lll Speakers - $1800 (Anaheim)

Alexander

I sent a text asking about the cabinet condition - I don't need more speakers but I could probably get $700 to $800 for my refurbished Heresy 1s and to have four Fortes in my living room would be awesome.

I got a relpy from the seller and the speaker cabinets have a few nicks and an odd black tint but look very clean otherwise - I want them but my wife said -'No Way' she likes my Heresy 1s I fixed up that perfectly match my fortes - so WAF is zero on the Forte 111s - Damn

For as many rave reviews as I've read about the IIIs that isn't all that much more than what IIs are going for. Well, double but still. Wonder how they stack up to Chorus which are getting into the 1000s.

1 hour ago, iaRIVR said:

For as many rave reviews as I've read about the IIIs that isn't all that much more than what IIs are going for. Well, double but still. Wonder how they stack up to Chorus which are getting into the 1000s.

Bigger speakers and are awesome.

5 minutes ago, Fido said:

$1800 is a great price for Forte 111s - they sell for close to $4,000 a pair new

1800$ gets you into a whole different range of speakers ------CW --Chorus-LaScala --

3 minutes ago, RandyH 000 said:

1800$ gets you into a whole different range of speakers ------CW --Chorus-LaScala --

you need room for bigger speakers - something I do not have and many people lack

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Fido said:

you need room for bigger speakers - something I do not have and many people lack

a chorus is 3 inches higher-width is 2 inches more - depth is 2.5 inches more -