Jtr captivator 4000ulf?

JoeJoeThe3rd

I just want one but am concerned my room may be too small and I can’t even get ahold of the jtr people when I call or email..my room is 16 by 17 with a hallway that extends to the bathroom making it 16 by about 22 or so with about 8 foot ceiling. I’m wondering if this is too small of a room for a sub that intense?

6 minutes ago, David y said:

I just want one but am concerned my room may be too small and I can’t even get ahold of the jtr people when I call or email..my room is 16 by 17 with a hallway that extends to the bathroom making it 16 by about 22 or so with about 8 foot ceiling. I’m wondering if this is too small of a room for a sub that intense?

I used TH subs that are WAY more powerful than this BR Beast in a room 11.5 x 16.5 x 8. No such thing as too powerful!!

21 hours ago, David y said:

Anybody ever had any experiences with this subwoofer or have any comments on this subwoofer? I’m very interested in it. 

This guy Charlie, also goes by Chucky on AVS forum, loves to post vids of his 4000 in action.. Check out the JTR subwoofer thread on AVSforum.. Anything you want to know about the sub can be found there.  Thread link.  https://www.avsforum.com/forum/113-subwoofers-bass-transducers/2673865-official-jtr-speakers-subwoofer-thread-508.html

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RandyH 000 said:

do you mean like a Danley   TH812

3 TH-50's and one OThorn............I also had a pair of DTS-10's, which rattled stuff down way the hall, which was a door to my bedroom 1/2 bath. In between I had 2 monster 18" woofers in custom BR boxes that were good too, but totally WIMPY compared to the tapped horns.

2 minutes ago, ClaudeJ1 said:

3 TH-50's and one OThorn............I also had a pair of DTS-10's, which rattled stuff down way the hall, which was a door to my bedroom 1/2 bath. In between I had 2 monster 18" woofers in custom BR boxes that were good too, but totally WIMPY compared to the tapped horns.

THANK YOU

• 9 months later...