I saw a UFO on the 4th of July!

mr clean

20 hours ago, mr clean said:

Im not saying this was from Uranus lol. It could have been from the good ol USA, Im just saying I never saw anything like it before and it made no sound.

-maybe you were not the only one who saw a UFO that night --------call 911

If you buy into the “new world order” hype, inter-continental alien sightings are the final stage of corralling us all under one global government.  

Fear is supposed to unite us under one government...

The only decision we have to make is which arm we want the chip implanted in. 

God bless the constitution of the United States and the second amendment.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BigStewMan said:

that saying brings up some unpleasant memories.   Had a boss once that got a new job. on his final day at work, he talked to the executive director and got me a pretty big promotion. HR director came back to the new guy that replaced him and said that the new job description write-up was too weak and needed to be beefed up. This new guy called me in and told me that the promotion was sunk.  I told him "no, it was approved by the executive director, all that is needed is the job description to be edited."  He told me that this was his first day and he didn't want to rock the boat and that his Dad told him that discretion was the better part of valor. 

I told him that his Dad obviously hadn't just lost out on a promotion.  My old boss got wind of this and called me and asked if he should call the executive director to work this out. In what turned out to NOT be the wisest decision that I've ever made, I went all macho and I told him "No thanks, this is my fight."  Yeah, stupid me ... I fight my own battles and don't need someone fighting for me.  That turned out to be a six-digit loss of income while I worked there and hurts my retirement check significantly to this date. 

Pride is stupid and expensive ... I should have let my old boss get this resolved. 

Oh.  We just used it in competitive sailing when the choice was being in the right by the rules or crashing into another boat.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, mr clean said:

The one I saw in 1980 ............... It also had  a green marker light on one end and a red one on the other...................

Sounds like standard navigation lights.  Experimental aircraft perhaps? 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, geoff. said:

If you buy into the “new world order” hype, inter-continental alien sightings are the final stage of corralling us all under one global government.  

You mean like pizzagate crazy or just the regular old fashion one global government.

• Moderators
10 hours ago, RandyH 000 said:

must have been  A-12   or an M-21  ---------Skunk works  were flying experimental aircraft in Florida back in 61 ---------and these were the only know planes at the time who flew  at those speeds

They weren't flying an A-12 in '61, and not in Florida were they? I thought that was all Burbank (Skunkworks) and then Groom lake? 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, geoff. said:

Fear is supposed to unite us under one government...

The only decision we have to make is which arm we want the chip implanted in. 

God bless the constitution of the United States and the second amendment.

Good lord. I knew no good could come of Star Trek and Star Wars. They should be banned or next thing you know people will be thinking that there is really is a "force" and a push to create a "Federation".

14 hours ago, dwilawyer said:

They weren't flying an A-12 in '61, and not in Florida were they? I thought that was all Burbank (Skunkworks) and then Groom lake? 

-the range of the A-12 is 2500 miles which is the distance from Burbank to Florida , Groom Lake to Florida is 2100 miles-  

-The A-12 could fly  over the coastal waters from California  or Nevada to Florida and back for testing the air frame -

On 7/8/2020 at 12:21 AM, TasDom said:

I know what it was............................

FAA  -UAS by the Numbers

• Subscribe Here's a snapshot of the current state of drones in the United States:

• 1,651,595 Drones Registered
    • 474,073 Commercial Drones Registered
    • 1,173,913 Recreational Drones Registered
  • 183,659 Remote Pilots Certified

Page last modified: July 07, 2020 3:18:55 PM EDT

https://www.faa.gov/uas/resources/by_the_numbers/

3 hours ago, JJkizak said:

They captured one in a insurance commercial. His name is Daryl.

JJK

Found out he tastes like chicken.....  uh oh.... that wasn't supposed to get out.  Never mind that you read that.

• Moderators
21 hours ago, RandyH 000 said:

-the range of the A-12 is 2500 miles which is the distance from Burbank to Florida , Groom Lake to Florida is 2100 miles-  

-The A-12 could fly  over the coastal waters from California  or Nevada to Florida and back for testing the air frame -

In '61? I don't know, my Dad did the telemetry (with Ampex), I thought it was a bit later. 

X-15 was going,.in '61, did those ever fly in Florida? 

There are some airline pilot recordings that don't are hard to explain.