I saw a UFO on the 4th of July!

mr clean

1 hour ago, dwilawyer said:

In '61? I don't know, my Dad did the telemetry (with Ampex), I thought it was a bit later. 

X-15 was going,.in '61, did those ever fly in Florida? 

There are some airline pilot recordings that don't are hard to explain.

ok ----the Official flight of the A-12 is April 62 , that's  only a few months away -

here is a USA Flying saucer ---in 60--

https://www.military.com/video/space-technology/spacecraft/us-air-force-tests-flying-saucer/3943489006001

• Like 1

On 7/6/2020 at 11:45 PM, mr clean said:

I was at work at 09:10  at night and was on the top floor of the chemical plant I work at. I looked up and saw a dark shape that was shaped like a dog bone with two big orange lights on it one at each end. It flew right over my head maybe 1000 ft up and I lost sight of it in about 5 seconds, so I did not have time to take a pic. I ran thru the building and by the time I reached the other side It was gone. I was freaking and told the guys I work with what I saw. They seemed to believe me but without proof I was mad that I could not prove it. That was until a friend showed me a pic from Facebook. A friend of his mom took a pic of it and ask others what it was. I’m so happy someone else got a pic and I will try and post it in the next day or two. I’m at work now. I saw one in 1980 but had no proof. The guy that showed me the pic freaked when he saw it and showed me knowing It was exactly what I told him on the 4th. I’m pumped right now lol!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators
53 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

shouldn't you guys be out shopping for my birthday present?

HInt:  I love Bourbon and Tequila -- and wouldn't object to another BMW.

Uh yea, that's where I'v been, couldn't really find anything I thought would fit your character, I don't understand I was in the odd and tall shop ? Thought about the BMW but couldn't decide on a color, your hard to shop for. 

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, babadono said:

Come to SWAG to pick it up. The Bourbon I mean.

He's scared, but there will be plenty of bourbon for sure.  @CECAA850 is a very bad/good influence regarding bourbon.  I think I'm up to 8 or 9 flavors that I keep in stock at this point.  LOL

1 hour ago, Pete H said:

He's scared,

I am scared of the weather in that part of the country and the virus creeps me out still too. When the doctor looked my brother in the eye and said, "If you get this virus -- you die."  that puts extra pressure on me since my brother & I live in the same house. Bringing the virus home to him is not something that my conscience would ever let me forget. 

Besides, knowing you guys, you'd give me the wrong dates and I'd show up and be the only one there. 

3 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

shouldn't you guys be out shopping for my birthday present?

HInt:  I love Bourbon and Tequila -- and wouldn't object to another BMW.

Happy Birthday Steve ---

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
4 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

still have a day to go.  doesn't look like I'm getting a party this year either.

Oh but your mistaken, I was throwing a party for you, huge party, hundreds of people, the invitation was mailed, should have been there last week. ?

So finally making it to 45.