LaScala mod / Cornscala mod

daddyos

Hi,

great community here by the way. My first post , but i read and leared already a lot from here.

While I was researching for a new project (building 3 lascala or cornscala for a hometheatre front with bassreflexmod, different speakers and crossovers, I found a nice thread, which I can´t find anymore.

The member compared many crossovers, drivers, horns for lascala or cornscala. Last sentence was kind of: Even the neigbours ask if he changed speaker and his wife likes it, even if she likes another build more, before.... The member discribes every crossover which is more soft/smooth, more punch and so on. Pretty much every combination of critesspeakers parts.

Maybe you can help me out to find that again.

In this threat I also want to create a table, whith conscala/lascala speakers, original, rebuild, manufacturer like Klipsch K77 -> crites CT125 -> Eminence APT150, Klipsch K33 -> Crites CW1526 -> Eminence Kappa 15c...
Also which combinations you use and which crossovers to get which sound.

There is a lot of knowledge in many different threads, maby we can combine it to a current state in here. What do you think?