New phone suggestions?

Coytee

12 hours ago, RandyH 000 said:

there is  no chance of getting brain cancer with a regular phone ,   

That’s one reason why I often use the phone’s speaker, so the phone is 2-3 feet from my head, or if I need extra clarity, I’ll put on headphones for a long call.  Why not just use the landline phone?  Long distance calls on the landline cost 10 cents a minute, while the cellphone plan has free Canada-wide calling, that’s why.

13 hours ago, seti said:

I went from a iphone 7 to 11 Pro Max.. It is the best phone I've had in a while the 7 was meh.. The camera on the 11 Pro Max is amazing. It is also pretty fast.

I went to surprise my son with an upgrade from an older SE to the Xr.  Not knowing anything about Apple, I didn't realize that you had have an Icloud account, not to mention a login that neither him or my wife knew.  Day 2 of his account being locked out.  I find it silly that they can't reset it as easy as other phones and that you have to have an additional account to have an iPhone.  Needles to say, I am not to happy with neither Sprint (my first issue with Sprint in 15 years) or Apple as far as support goes. 

42 minutes ago, Islander said:

That’s one reason why I often use the phone’s speaker, so the phone is 2-3 feet from my head, or if I need extra clarity, I’ll put on headphones for a long call.  Why not just use the landline phone?  Long distance calls on the landline cost 10 cents a minute, while the cellphone plan has free Canada-wide calling, that’s why.

cool tip ----------keep the phone away -2-3 feet

Question for all you phone tech's out there.....  help a flip phone guy.....

Got the new smart phone.

I already had a WORK smart phone.

My wife & I have a text (G rated) conversation on my WORK phone.  Is there any way I can lift that entire conversation and move/forward it to my NEW phone so it can be deleted on my work phone and we have the history on the new phone?

I have not had an iphone for years. My 4 year old Samsung died so i researched, and found the best phone for me...it was the s20 plus
I brought it home and my wife said she wanted the Note 10, so we went back to the store and compared them
She brought home the S20 too. The camera is great, and it has 120hz refresh whkch is nice and speedy.

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Question for all you phone tech's out there.....  help a flip phone guy.....   Got the new smart phone.

I already had a WORK smart phone.

My wife & I have a text (G rated) conversation on my WORK phone.  Is there any way I can lift that entire conversation and move/forward it to my NEW phone so it can be deleted on my work phone and we have the history on the new phone?

You might be able to select the conversation, and then select share. Then share it to the new phone. What software are youusing to text with...you mightbe ableto install it in the new phone and then log in, and see the whole converstion onthe new phone.

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, The Dude said:

I went to surprise my son with an upgrade from an older SE to the Xr.  Not knowing anything about Apple, I didn't realize that you had have an Icloud account, not to mention a login that neither him or my wife knew.  Day 2 of his account being locked out.  I find it silly that they can't reset it as easy as other phones and that you have to have an additional account to have an iPhone.  Needles to say, I am not to happy with neither Sprint (my first issue with Sprint in 15 years) or Apple as far as support goes. 

iPhone rule #1 now your itunes or icloud or account you set it up under. You need this to download apps so it is important to know. The apple store can usually help.

On 7/14/2020 at 11:29 PM, Kidd said:

did y'all know you can dictate  text  when you text , no need to type out  messages with  your 2 fingers 

Yes but it comes up with some clever word swaps. So I don't like it but I still use it like right now for example

• Like 1