Pilot SA232 Perfect Tube amp SOLD

joessportster

Recently Acquired this amp because simply put,  I have always wanted to hear one. (its part of the fun for me hearing new things)  If I were still using heritage this would be my amp of choice period. As I am Bi-amping a pair of OB the amp is to much for my full range driver with no volume control it just wont fit into my setup. Rather than have it gather dust I thought I would offer it here at the great $$$ I found it. (These have been continually going up in $$$ for a nice example, I dare say one could use it as an investment)

Most of the lettering is intact, it has been serviced and had caps replaced with orange drops. I am going to offer this 2 ways 1 being with the tubes and 2nd with no tubes. If you have a tube stash you can save some $$$

No tube price is 550.00 plus the ride and fees

With tubes the Price is 750.00 plus the ride and fees. Tubes included are expensive Vintage Tubes 1 pair ribbed plate 12ax7 Telefunkin diamond bottom, 1 single 12au7 ribbed plate telefunkin diamond bottom, 4 made in france amperex 6bq5/EL84, and 1 mullard re-issue GZ34

Paypal accepted for payment located at 28351 North Carolina local pickup / audition is available

00e0e_sl305y4tZF_09G05w_1200x900.jpg00K0K_l2DjIjaPL5y_09G05W_1200x900.jpg

00g0g_j7eOwgHF2Xf_09G05g_1200x900.jpg00101_fG75gC506tz_09G05K_1200x900.jpg