Blair Chapman designed and built Single ended tube amp (SEP) $900 obo

pioneerhip

This single ended amp was designed and built by Blair chapman and is a fantastic example of what a single ended pentode amp should sound like. Nice big open dynamic sound clear sweet mids and plenty of slam in the lows. I had it driving Focals or Conscalas and it did well on both. I tried to get the lighting just right so you could see the feather scratches here and there. They aren't visible unless you have the light just right. It runs 12AT7 up front (2 sets included) and plenty of variations on the power tube side. 6L6GC (a set included) EL34, 6550 ( a set included) , KT88, KT90. I have included a few sets of vintage tubes so you can roll tubes as soon as you get it. It has been a great amp but like everyone always bringing in new equipment to try. This amp puts out between 7-15 watts depending on the tubes used. I'll cover shipping to the lower 48. Amp in one box and tubes in another. As always No Refunds and No Returns.

20200630_122334.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...