KG4 capacitor value question

hi.  i have a set of kg4's that im going to replace the caps on, the values are 3.0 & 8.0.  the brand i planned to use dont have a 8.0, only 8.2.  my question is will the .2 difference be a problem since the ones i will use are 3-5% tolerance vs i assume 10%+ for stock ones & many other brands.  technically, a 10% variance would allow them to be 8.8 on the high end & 7.2 on the low end & the 3% would keep them to a max of 8.5 & a much tighter tolerance overall.  based on the numbers the 3% 8.2 should be ok, correct?  any opinions are welcome.      

13 hours ago, Alexander said:

You could use a 3.3 + 4.7 in parallel to get your 8uF if you want.

just an idea

yeah i considered that, but much easier to just pick an 8.2 or another brand that offers an 8.0.  

10 hours ago, Deang said:

Klipsch uses 5%.

I wouldn't lose any sleep over using an 8.2 as long as it's a 5% capacitor. I would get the capacitors matched in pairs. 

Thanks for the info on the 5%, the caps im considering are budget but are rated at 3%.  These KG4 dont need higher end caps, they are from 1988 & i got them for a good price, but they are very "muffled" sounding & from past experience with this era of klipsch the caps are the issue, just want to get them back to sounding how they should before i gift them to my nephew or sell them if hes not interested.. he's 16 & is more interested in bluetooth or smaller computer speakers for his video games. :(