So...

Amy

Hi Amy,

Victrola? Now there's a blast from the past. I had no idea they were still around. Please poke in more often. My great niece in Peru thoroughly enjoyed Edwin(sorry if that's a sore subject) and now she is going to have a little sister that will enjoy it also.

All the best fortunes to you, and God Bless you.

• Like 1

Me? Oh........married and divorced. But found my growing love from when we were 16 but seperated by law (long story and not our fault). Trying to write a book about it all (can send you the draft if your interested).  Almost died twice in the last year and applying for social security disability (recently filed the appeal). Diabetes drugs are through the roof at $10k/yr. 

Left Edwin and my cat with Sheila in the divorce.

16 hours ago, Amy said:

dtel! Toooo soooon!! Please let me enjoy the last two months before I hit the mid century mark. 😱

Steven is about 6’3”, so yeah. Pretty big. I’m glad to hear you are good!

Hello Amy !!

I for one miss you very much and had withdrawals for a while  :D

I miss hearing about your Steven too... I am 6'3" also.

Hope you and yours are staying active and keeping from going insane with this virus garbage...  :D

Miss you, love you, and wishing only the best for you....  Roger

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Amy said:

Please let me enjoy the last two months before I hit the mid century mark. 😱

Youngsters... I hit 71 in June. Don't feel near my age and the wife keeps me on my toes.

Bruce_Carna_2.jpg

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, twistedcrankcammer said:

Hello Amy !!

I for one miss you very much and had withdrawals for a while  :D

I miss hearing about your Steven too... I am 6'3" also.

Hope you and yours are staying active and keeping from going insane with this virus garbage...  :D

Miss you, love you, and wishing only the best for you....  Roger

Aw, thank you for the kind words! Same right back at ya... ☺️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Mighty Favog said:

Me? Oh........married and divorced. But found my growing love from when we were 16 but seperated by law (long story and not our fault). Trying to write a book about it all (can send you the draft if your interested).  Almost died twice in the last year and applying for social security disability (recently filed the appeal). Diabetes drugs are through the roof at $10k/yr. 

Left Edwin and my cat with Sheila in the divorce.

🙁 I'm so sorry to hear. I hope things begin to look up for you!

• Like 2

Hello Amy.  At first, I thought that I should avoid posting in this thread just to save you the trouble of locking another one..........but I couldn't resist chiming in.  Glad your doing well!  I have been posting a bit more lately but feeling embarrassed that my like vs post ratio was so low.  But then, I saw that you even have fewer likes than I do (snert 🤭) - I feel better now.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Amy said:

Hi Jeff! Well, home ownership, dog ownership, teenager ownership, all serve to keep me pretty occupied. Job-wise, I’ve recently landed back in the audio world at Victrola. Getting back into it made me think about you guys, so I thought I’d check in! How are you?

Doing ok.  I'm back into law practice.  It seems you and I are kind of going in circles career-wise.  It's all good!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sputnik said:

feeling embarrassed that my like vs post ratio was so low.

I gave you a like ... just doing doing my part.   But, as to not get on Amy's bad side ... had to give her a like too. so, I guess it's the status quo.

• Haha 2

Sounds like life is treating you well Amy. Thanks for checking in!

So I'm sitting in this bar and a duck waddles in. Jumps up on the bar and  says "bartender I'll have a beer".  Now the bartender has never had a duck in his bar before so he goes over to his boss and says" Boss, there's a duck at the bar and he wants a beer. What should I do?"  His boss says, "He's a duck, he won't know any better, so give him a beer but charge him $25."

So the bartender serves the beer, tells him it's $25 and the duck forks it over. Finally the bartender can't resist. He says "' ya know we don't get to many ducks in here." 

The duck looks him straight in the eye and says "and at these prices you won't be getting many more."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2