So...

Amy

23 hours ago, Amy said:

How is everyone?

Don't believe I have had the pleasure of "meeting" you. 

50... Oh, my... Foxy 50's.

I don't pick on Steve [Big Stew Man] much...

I excel in bs... nearly an artist

... and I'm doin' OK. thank you for asking. 

I'll cut this off before I get off on a serious ramble

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RandyH 000 said:

Was that car a Shelby ----or the Daytona

She thinks it was a 90' Daytona. But that picture has a creepy story behind it.

While she was out car shopping, she went looking at a dealership a mile away. The salesman that waited on her must have followed her home without her knowledge. The salesman's sister happened to live adjacent to her townhouse and he was spying on her from behind a wooden fence as these pictures were taken. That's where all of his lies started. They dated and lived together for about 7-years as she was waiting for me to come find her again. They married 2-29-00 as she cried during the JOP service giving up on being with me again. Within 2-years he was cheating on her along with all the forced sadomasochism against her will. He called it his "fantasy" but it lasted 11-years.

My autobiography spells out other troubles she and I had if anyone wants the draft.

so, Amy makes a visit and I notice on the leaderboard that she won the day on July 10th.  

well done Amy -- don't let it go to your head though, if you win twice I think the prize is a cd of harmonica music (yes, I have a good memory). 

• Haha 2

On 7/10/2020 at 9:41 AM, babadono said:

Hi Amy,

Victrola? Now there's a blast from the past. I had no idea they were still around. Please poke in more often. My great niece in Peru thoroughly enjoyed Edwin(sorry if that's a sore subject) and now she is going to have a little sister that will enjoy it also.

All the best fortunes to you, and God Bless you.

Amy, glad you're well.  My great aunt lived until 103 years of age, and met Edison and Ford, but not Johnson or Berliner.  She had the old one sided records, which she played ... on a Victrola.  It had the tapered, hollow tone arm.  When I was about 2 years old, the Victrola fascinated me, so she moved it to my house, where it lived until I was about 5, starting the only addiction I've ever had.  It's Victrola's fault!  

• Like 1

Hi, Ami!

It’s great to hear from you.  Hope all’s well with you and yours.  Things are still about the same for me, except the system grows a bit more each year.  Thanks to all the informed and helpful enablers on here, it’s pretty advanced now, and I’m enjoying it more than ever.

Pat

• Like 1

Well HI Amy, Hope you are well and your doing the best. We all miss you for sure. I have been busy had liver transplant......ride bicycle 2000 miles a year now since I dont work....got bunch of grand kids.....wife talked me into a camper so we do that now...lol. Heres a pic from the past for you. I think you had a hand in getting these not sure how many got one though. 

Keep in touch with us please.

IMAG0475.jpg

• Like 2