BEST brand of crossover Capacitors?

Tony T

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

Parts Connexion is in Canada.  I've purchased several caps from them in the past but never received them.  Always got my money back but they tend to never stock anything.

Didn't know their service was spotty. I've placed three orders this year, and have had no issues. On their website, the part has stock status, but maybe it's not always kept up to date. I'll continue to use them until they piss me off.

I did know PC was in Ontario, so I don't know what I was thinking. I haven't have a good nights sleep since 1986.

1 hour ago, Blvdre said:

Didn't know their service was spotty. I've placed three orders this year, and have had no issues. On their website, the part has stock status, but maybe it's not always kept up to date. I'll continue to use them until they piss me off.

I did know PC was in Ontario, so I don't know what I was thinking. I haven't have a good nights sleep since 1986.

One nice thing is PC hand carries items across the border and ships from Buffalo.  Even now, during the pandemic.

Edited by BadChile
Had to fix an embarrassing typo
  • Like 1