RP-6000F vs RF-52

Alfredo

Hi,

this is my first post here. I have just changed my amplifier from a Cambridge Azur 550 to a Marantz PM-7000N, it was more a lateral move than an update (but I like the sound of my new Marantz), but I did this to simplify my setup putting out the DAC, the pre-phono and the mini PC, indeed now I have an HD and the turntable directly connected to the amplifier. My speakers are a couple of Klipsch RF-52 I bought in 2011 that I would also like to update to improve a little bit the performance especially in the low frequency region. In general I am quite satisfied of the RF-52, so as it is not easy for me to choose a new speaker set, so as I would like to ask if in your opinion I would gain something by substituting them with the RP-6000F (the RP-8000F are a little bit too large for my room and also a little bit outside my budget).

Thank you

Alfredo

Edited by Alfredo
  • Like 1

Looking at the specs, they do show for one thing larger speakers of course and 1 db more efficient plus bi amp capability. There are other things may have missed.

Think this would be modest upgrade but yes noticeable to

some extent. Look for yourself

and others may have some input.