Marantz 1150 Integrated Amp, NLA

Bonzo

The work was recently done by a very competent local tech. All the electrolytic's were replaced with quality modern caps including the filter caps. Other suspect parts were replaced, controls cleaned and lubed. I will include the old parts with the sale. It's rated at 75 watts per channel. It works and sounds great! Cosmetically, it's in excellent condition. I'm asking $500 for local pickup in NorCal. I am willing to meet within a reasonable distance of Redding, CA for the right deal. Shipping is an option for $600 which will included packing and insurance, PayPal plus the fee.
Thanks!

Marantz, 1.jpg

Marantz, 2.jpg

Marantz, 3.jpg

Marantz, 4.jpg

Marantz, 5.jpg

Marantz, 6.jpg

Marantz, 7.jpg

Bump for a great vintage amp. I know it doesn’t have the pretty lights of the Marantz receivers or a tuner section of course. However, it sounds every bit as good, maybe better, than the similar power receivers at a bargain price. I personally think the asking prices for unrestored 2270’s, 2275’s etc. are getting crazy. But, if they are selling???

• 1 year later...