Is klipsch closed?

No one answers at any corporate numbers and support ticket goes unanswered! Is it usual practice to have website say items are in stock and once purchased told the items will be weeks out before they ship?

Any help or information would be appreciated. Over thirty years I have had klipsch in my homes but really beginning to think the company isn’t what it used to be! Customer service is non existent!

• Like 1

Just wanted to update.

i received a response to support ticket. I did expect klipsch to make this right for such a loyal client but instead got “we will cancel your order”. 
Went to Crutchfield and got Polk instead and they will be here Monday! Anyone buying new I suggest going to Crutchfield for your order! Their website is up to date, a real person answers the phone, and they deliver when your in a tough spot! 
Cheers

• Like 2

11 hours ago, TheToolshed said:

No one answers at any corporate numbers and support ticket goes unanswered! Is it usual practice to have website say items are in stock and once purchased told the items will be weeks out before they ship?

Any help or information would be appreciated. Over thirty years I have had klipsch in my homes but really beginning to think the company isn’t what it used to be! Customer service is non existent!

covid 19 - shutdown

@TheToolshed,

Welcome to the forum.

7 hours ago, TheToolshed said:

i received a response to support ticket. I did expect klipsch to make this right for such a loyal client but instead got “we will cancel your order”. 

Sorry to hear that, I do know many employees are still working from home and that includes tech support.

Went to Crutchfield

Good call, some of the best customer service in the business.

got Polk instead

Not the best call IMO.  Very laid back compared to Klipsch.

Anyone buying new I suggest going to Crutchfield for your order! Their website is up to date, a real person answers the phone, and they deliver when your in a tough spot! 

Again, great customer service.

Enjoy.

Bill

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered replacement earpads for my HP-3 headphones in mid-June and they shipped them to me the next day - so I know that part of Klipsch was open and working.

The problem is in getting someone to answer the phone.  Back in June when I ordered them, you could only call during a 4 hour period and it took me a few days before I actually got to talk to someone.

On 7/17/2020 at 12:38 AM, Sancho Panza said:

Lazy excuse to not work; bet most of the phone people work from home.

with safe distancing of 6 feet  , and masks  worn by all co-workers at all times -----all businesses can re-open , safely  as long as the rules are strict for everybody , shutting an economy is not the solution , and we've been observing these mask rules for 5 months  now, and it works very well and nobody is complaining -

• 2 months later...

Personally, I'm kind of enraged by this. My speakers aren't working properly, and I'm going to have to wait until 2022 to have working computer speakers because Klipsch couldn't be bothered to pay people to work from home. There is literally no reason whatsoever you can't do tech support during COVID. And my warranty is up in a month, so who knows if they'll actually honor my warranty claim or not when they get around to opening in another year or so?

I will never, ever buy Klipsch again.

• Administrators
On 10/23/2020 at 9:03 PM, Abby said:

Personally, I'm kind of enraged by this. My speakers aren't working properly, and I'm going to have to wait until 2022 to have working computer speakers because Klipsch couldn't be bothered to pay people to work from home. There is literally no reason whatsoever you can't do tech support during COVID. And my warranty is up in a month, so who knows if they'll actually honor my warranty claim or not when they get around to opening in another year or so?

Hi Abby,

Sorry you are having problems with your speakers. I can tell you we do have tech support staff working. Most staff at Klipsch HQ is working from home, but we are working. Your best bet is going to https://support.klipsch.com. You can submit a ticket there or even chat with a support representative most days (during normal business hours).

Hope this helps, and welcome to the forum.

Edit: Here's a link to current support hours of operation: https://support.klipsch.com/hc/en-us/articles/360042519812-Hours-of-Operation

• Like 1

On 10/23/2020 at 9:03 PM, Abby said:

have you gone to your dealer?  seems like that would be a way to get what you need.