Weird things you have seen during the outbreak

juniper

Just to mention a few. I live in the country on a dirt road with about ten houses with 3 parks, alot more people are using these parks. People are tailgating on our country roads. Drivers of certain vehicles are less likely to wear masks. People who proudly show their tattoos, are less likely to wear masks. All people at our local coops wear masks. Depending on the store you know there wont be alot of masks. The stock market hasnt crashed. What have you seen?

• Sad 1

On the road, sitting at a red light.  I look over at the car next to me. The driver, masked up and wearing a plastic face shield as well.  What are they going to catch, in a sealed car on the open road.   Yesterday,  I was biking on a trail along the coast here. A woman walking from the opposite direction ahead, as I near, she hurriedly masks up at our passing.  Unusual sights these days.   The fear reaches deep. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shiva said:

On the road, sitting at a red light.  I look over at the car next to me. The driver, masked up and wearing a plastic face shield as well.  What are they going to catch, in a sealed car on the open road. 

A couple of weeks ago, my sister drove me to and from the hospital for some surgery. We don't live together. She doesn't know what I've been exposed to and I don't know what she's been exposed to. So we both masked-up, even in the car.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sancho Panza said:

The Sky is Falling

Karen & Elmer Fudd more likely to wear masks. Guess they feel better sucking they 😉 thumbs.

You Sir need to watch more cartoons..... Darwin awards should be everywhere right now

• Haha 1

My neighbors and their dogs. Me and mine would get 'yelled' at from every window and backyard gate when we walked the 'hood these past years. Now all of those dogs and their owners are out and about where they never were before. Now my dog can yell at all of them from her window.