ALK ES700 Pair -- SOLD

Heaterman

Hi all -

I have a pair of ALK Engineering ES700 crossovers for sale.  These were used for testing on a pair of speakers that I decided to go active on so no longer need them.  They're in perfect condition and working order.  Only one is pictured, the other is wrapped up and didn't pull it out for the photo op.  I DO NOT have the high frequency crossover to make these 3 way.  If you need a 3 way setup you can look for used or get them from ALK. 

$600 for the pair using PayPal friends and family with the buyer (you) picking up shipping.  Box size is 16" W x 16" L x 12" H & 26 lbs, 7 oz shipping from 95136 zip code.  USPS from west coast to east coast is almost $100.  If you know of a better, less expensive way I'm open to whatever works.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mark

IMG_2170.jpg

IMG_2171.jpg

IMG_2172.jpg

IMG_2173.jpg

IMG_2174.jpg

Edited by Heaterman
SOLD

Bump to the top.

No one looking for a 2 way Corncala crossover or modified Belle/La Scala with a horn that wont go to 500 Hz?

Make me a reasonable offer (no peanut gallery please ;))....

Hate to have these collecting dust when they should be used in someones project.

i was under the impression these were  a 3 way  crossover as  the barrier strip shows the highs -mids-woofer---    can you please indicate which type of speakers there were designed for --------tx

2 hours ago, RandyH000 said:

i was under the impression these were  a 3 way  crossover as  the barrier strip shows the highs -mids-woofer---    can you please indicate which type of speakers there were designed for --------tx

his ad clearly says they are not a 3 way

Unfortunately I do not have the Squawker/Tweeter crossover section that's ordered separately and mates to this to go from 2 way to 3 way.  You can find more info on ALK's website http://www.alkeng.com/ .  Go to the extreme slope crossovers for details.

He also has info on applications but I was using them on a Cornscala.  You can use them on anything using a K33 woofer (or similarly spec'd driver) and almost any squawker driver that's rated at 8 or 16 ohms.  Many use these on Belles or La Scala's in a 2 way that has a horn/driver that won't get down to 500 Hz. 

Hope this helps...

3 hours ago, Budman said:

his ad clearly says they are not a 3 way

a good tech  should be able to convert these crossovers  to 3 way ------------or to 2 and 3 way -------in 1 XO , like a convertible XO