Upgrading Klipsch RS 62 Surrounds

Clouseau

I am slowing upgrading my Klipsch older speakers to the newer Reference Premier system.  So I am looking at the RP-502S Surrounds as upgrades.  Any comments or suggestions??

RF 83s, RC 64, RS 62s, 2 SVS 16 Ultra subs, 4 SVS Prime Elevation Atmos speakers,  Denon X4500W AVR, 5.2.4 system.  So far the Denon runs the system without any issues.  Any comments about an external amp? 

On 7/17/2020 at 10:21 PM, Clouseau said:

RF 83s, RC 64, RS 62s, 2 SVS 16 Ultra subs, 4 SVS Prime Elevation Atmos speakers,  Denon X4500W AVR, 5.2.4 system.

22 hours ago, wuzzzer said:

Nothing in the Reference Premier lineup will come anywhere close to what you already have. 

@wuzzzer is spot on.  In other words, you have a serious kick butt system.

On 7/17/2020 at 10:21 PM, Clouseau said:

So far the Denon runs the system without any issues.  Any comments about an external amp? 

IMO, get one.  Been running externals exclusively for 12 years and never looked back.

Bill

Thanks for everyone's comments.  I thought that I have a pretty good system in the scheme of things even though it is 15+ years old.  I am looking at an Emotiva XPS 3, gen. 3 Amp to add to this system to run the L/C/R channels.

• Like 2