Steve Guttenberg interviews Roy Delgado (announces new Jubilee)

Loudogp250

2 hours ago, jcn3 said:

Audio Video Therapy in Nashua, NH.  Not sure if they were there temporarily or not.

From the grain pattern on the walnut I'm fairly certain that it's the first production pair that we heard at the event in Hope last month and that made an appearance at the Klipsch sales meeting last month too.  So, it's likely a temporary setup.

@Chief bonehead - Are there any other dealers you are planning on visiting with these?  I'd love to drop by if there are any stops in the NY Metro area, Philly Metro area, or within driving distance of the Allentown PA area.

2 hours ago, SiliconTi said:

This is the only pair in existence according to Roy. They were there temporarily just as a demo.

I'm guessing that since Roy said "the only pair in existence" just days ago that Klipsch has not started real production yet.  Sad face.

28 minutes ago, MMurg said:

I'm guessing that since Roy said "the only pair in existence" just days ago

looks like the same speakers that were showcased in HOPE - the veneer grain is identical -  unless the veneer is man made like the Palladium  , ,these are the only Klipsch Heritage Jubilee pair , I hope the guys are careful , it would be sad to bang up serial no 1  5593B3F9-9F04-49A0-9D56-03C8469B2B70.jpegebae92994d0b8143aebbca61a4279482.jpg

42 minutes ago, RandyH said:

looks like the same speakers that were showcased in HOPE - the veneer grain is identical

Yes, I came to the same conclusion and said the same thing four comments back.  😁

4 hours ago, MMurg said:

From the grain pattern on the walnut I'm fairly certain that it's the first production pair that we heard at the event in Hope last month and that made an appearance at the Klipsch sales meeting last month too.  So, it's likely a temporary setup.

@Chief bonehead - Are there any other dealers you are planning on visiting with these?  I'd love to drop by if there are any stops in the NY Metro area, Philly Metro area, or within driving distance of the Allentown PA area.

48 minutes ago, RandyH said:

looks like the same speakers that were showcased in HOPE - the veneer grain is identical

My comment was a lament that if Roy is still saying "the only pair in existence" almost a month after JubFest then that means that additional production has not yet started and I'll be waiting for my pair even longer.  😪

7 minutes ago, MMurg said:

My comment was a lament that if Roy is still saying "the only pair in existence" almost a month after JubFest then that means that additional production has not yet started and I'll be waiting for my pair even longer.  😪

the pair we are seeing is serial no 1 of the 75th klipsch Jubilee ,  now we are almost done for 2021 ,  and the Question -

will there be 74 more  pairs of the 75th Jubilee in 2022  ?

2 minutes ago, RandyH said:

the pair we are seeing is serial no 1 of the 75th klipsch Jubilee ,  now we are almost done for 2021 ,  and the Question -

will there be 74 more  pairs of the 75th Jubilee in 2022  ?

That pair is not a 75th Anniversary pair.  The 75th Anniversary edition cosmetics are teak veneer and lambswool grills.  This is a pair of the standard production walnut finish.  The odd thing is that while Roy said they would be building the 75 pair of Anniversary Edition first, @Paducah Home Theater said that he can only place preorders with Klipsch for the standard walnut and black finishes.  I wonder if they changed their minds on what would be produced first.