DIY Guys show your workbench....

seti

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Wardsweb said:

Here is a picture from when I first put it in. It isn't as clean anymore.

workbench2015.jpg

It has NEVER looked that neat in all the time I have known you. There is always at least one project going. Pandemic giving you extra time on your hands?

P.S. I just noticed the caption at the top, I was wondering why everything was in it's place and there wasn't something in one state or another of production.

17 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

It has NEVER looked that neat in all the time I have known you. There is always at least one project going. Pandemic giving you extra time on your hands?

P.S. I just noticed the caption at the top, I was wondering why everything was in it's place and there wasn't something in one state or another of production.

I'll shoot a new pic tomorrow and post. I did repair an Audio Research integrated and bring an old Teac RR back to life. Outside of audio, I did build a RC Redcat Wendigo rock racer.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Wardsweb said:

Here is a picture from when I first put it in. It isn't as clean anymore.

workbench2015.jpg

AWESOME!!!  That light is perfection... I am building a shed workshop then doing version 3 of my workspace.

27 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

That's more like it.

1 hour ago, Wardsweb said:

Here you go. Just finished repairing the Audio Research integrated. My new RC car on the lower left.

bench2020.jpg

Great space to work. My next space I hope is this well setup. I have stuff in the attic and on shelves all around me lol...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, seti said:

Great space to work. My next space I hope is this well setup. I have stuff in the attic and on shelves all around me lol...

Start with good basics and it will evolve over time. By the way, the big box the cables are hanging on is a Danley Sound Labs DTS-10 subwoofer that fires into the next room.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, DirtyErnie said:

Looking at this thread, I"m realizing I need a LOT more of the little drawer cabinets.

I have a smaller, maybe 12 drawer cabinets with parts for a specific job I was paid to do, populating little pc boards to stuff into industrial sock/knitting machines. I was paid for each finished board, and had a system down. 🙄 That was a long time ago.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...