ATTENTION, ABOUT THE LOUNGE SECTION

dtel

• Moderators

This section is NOT for your controversial BS, it is NOT the old BS section.

Find somewhere else online to do your thing if controversy is your thing.

The lounge is for subjects that do not fit in audio sections but not to argue/ debate in.

The BS section does not exist anymore, it's not the lounge.

If this is a problem you are on the wrong forum, this forum is not for your political or current social views.

No your not smarter than everyone else here and can sneak it through, anything seen as not fitting will be erased.

Starting new threads with the same function will also be erased, if someone continues to try to keep starting subjects like this they will not be allowed to post.

You have NO idea how many complaints threads like this get, the majority of people here do not like the subjects or the arguing. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

• dtel pinned, locked, unlocked and unpinned this topic
  • Moderators
7 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I have a feeling that Elden's thinking that he should have locked this after he posted it.  LOl.

I did but changed it, wanted to see what the natives would say. I will erase the comments at some point.

Tired of the BS, you know how that goes.

• Like 3

• Moderators

That post is gone, because of one word in the picture.  This has not been good either.

i hope everyone realizes whole sections of this forum can be gone, it has been considered already and not by moderators.

2 sections are being considered now, one recently and another was talked about months ago. And there will nothing any of us can do about it.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, dtel said:

This section is NOT for your controversial BS, it is NOT the old BS section.

Find somewhere else online to do your thing if controversy is your thing.

The lounge is for subjects that do not fit in audio sections but not to argue/ debate in.

The BS section does not exist anymore, it's not the lounge.

If this is a problem you are on the wrong forum, this forum is not for your political or current social views.

No your not smarter than everyone else here and can sneak it through, anything seen as not fitting will be erased.

Starting new threads with the same function will also be erased, if someone continues to try to keep starting subjects like this they will not be allowed to post.

You have NO idea how many complaints threads like this get, the majority of people here do not like the subjects or the arguing. 

9 minutes ago, dtel said:

Tired of the BS, you know how that goes.

ltwuvk6mdqm21.jpg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

dang, I missed it.  go for a blood test and apparently you guys lit off the fireworks while I was away.

can't say I blame Elden though -- some stuff was getting lame. 

I hope all turns out well, BigStewMan! Good to see you got out. I need a good excuse, too.

• Thanks 1