Jump to content
The Klipsch Audio Community
dtel

ATTENTION, ABOUT THE LOUNGE SECTION

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

We haven't banned anyone lately.  Send your suggestion to dtel.

@dtel ...............................................Tarheel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay thanks for all the suggestions via PM.  I am in agreement with 2 of the 3.  Now it's between peppers, slushies, and beans.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

We haven't banned anyone lately.  Send your suggestion to dtel.

It's a short list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SIGH!! as a Canadian all I got to say is don't you moderators realize that nothing really entertaining happens here in Canada , and that we must watch U.S. politic's or come to your forums to get any decent entertainment. Plz think of us poor, bored Canuks before you drop the hammer on our entertainment.  :P

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This becoming a reenactment of the Twilight Zone's "The Monsters are due on Maple Street."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tarheel said:

Okay thanks for all the suggestions via PM.  I am in agreement with 2 of the 3.  Now it's between peppers, slushies, and beans.

Fuggetaboutit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RadBlue said:

SIGH!! as a Canadian all I got to say is don't you moderators realize that nothing really entertaining happens here in Canada , and that we must watch U.S. politic's or come to your forums to get any decent entertainment. Plz think of us poor, bored Canuks before you drop the hammer on our entertainment.  :P

 

Yea, but you have all the good fishing spots.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RadBlue said:

SIGH!! as a Canadian all I got to say is don't you moderators realize that nothing really entertaining happens here in Canada , and that we must watch U.S. politic's or come to your forums to get any decent entertainment. Plz think of us poor, bored Canuks before you drop the hammer on our entertainment.  :P

 

Oh there is no doubt aboot that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

It's a short list.

So now you are ragging on short people?  Oh the humanity.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Awwww!  Positively 4th Street.

you'd rather see me paralyzed!!!

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They wear tiny little shoes on there tiny little feet

They drive tiny little cars that go beep....beep....beep

Short people got no reason to live

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

it's between peppers, and beans.

Guess you'll never see either of those again.  Too bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Guess you'll never see either of those again.  Too bad.

As Steve said...."I'm fine with that".  OT will still send peppers I'm sure.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's not get too personal here.

 

Tangled up in blue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay....Steve will send ketchup and Del Tacos.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

As Steve said...."I'm fine with that".  OT will still send peppers I'm sure.

Guess you don't know where many of those peppers come from.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Guess you don't know where many of those peppers come from.

Ot......any comment?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Okay....Steve will send ketchup and Del Tacos.

whatever you need my friend.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...