Klipschorns Oak Brook Il.

briney

13 minutes ago, Srinath said:

That didn't take long. That will end up @ 5g at this rate.

you kids are better off buying mine with some body damage from movers @ 3K.  LOL. Its in SC though.

Ha!

funny enough here in Chicago three pairs have been listed for under $2k in the past month. 

1 hour ago, DTO said:

Ha!

funny enough here in Chicago three pairs have been listed for under $2k in the past month. 

That's a good price for all of them. I sold my Walnut pair in 2007 for $2,000, and could have gotten $500 more, so I could buy MWMs bins and bigger horns on top. Now I've gone the other direction and sold my beautiful Jubilee Clones with Tigerwood veneer so I could DOWNSIZE to smaller room, with smaller horns, and leave space to add big Tapped Horn subs to get REAL BASS down to 20 Hz. and below!!!

2k for proper working Khorns that haven't been trashed and B style ?? The cheapest I've seen them in the NC/SC area was 2500+ and that set was very beat up. Mine was listed @ 3K when I contacted him, but when he sold them to me 9 months later - well the circumstances were very very different for both of us and I got it for a better $. There are some nicer ones than mine but 4K IIRC.