Is it now OK?

jimjimbo

Is it now OK to state that today, at his 5 PM press conference, the [elected official]  asked all Americans to [do something that has been the subject of political debate] Is that now OK for me to say here?

[Of course it isn't, and you have a PM]

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Is it now OK to state that today, at his 5 PM press conference, the President of the United States asked all Americans to wear a mask? Is that now OK for me to say here?

What's your motivation?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

What's your motivation?

38 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

ffs.

Absolutely FFS… Leave it to you to troll me on this post.  A simple statement, nothing more. It is of course you that is reading something into it.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, dtel said:

What was deleted ? I can see anything deleted or hidden and there is none. 

Are you insistent on stirring the pot.         Sorry dumb question as you said.

No, just saying what I saw as a step in the right direction, that’s all.  Is that so terrible?

• Moderators

Post deleted, positive news being suppressed

I didn't say that you did, from many it wouldn't look the same . But from someone who takes EVERY chance to get in some kind of comment about politics of course only in a negative way  it looks fishy.

Many see it, complain about it, and are tired of it and ask we please do something it's getting old. 

For the most part it is complaints about 2 people, it seems to be wearing on people. The don't say anything here, but do in private, they do this because many like the persons and personality somewhat but are being worn down by the overall negative and combative insinuating comments.

Many say they like it here, they can somewhat get away from BS like this they get everyday in the news and in normal life, but it's being spread everywhere here there is a chance, and it's getting old.

This is what I hear,  just being honest.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

We were on the last episode.  Watched that then episode one of season 2.  Holy crap.  What a great series.

I might have to check that out. I'm watching Billions, very interesting show, Yellowstone is good also.

5 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

I might have to check that out. I'm watching Billions, very interesting show, Yellowstone is good also.

When an episode has you and your wife yelling out loud in disbelief, it's pretty good.

• Like 1