Is it now OK?

jimjimbo

This politically correct society that we are living in is very tiring and damaging to all facets of our lives .

No one can say anything with out fear of being Chastised , ridiculed or censored. let alone The erasing our history .

I think every one needs to put on there big boy pants and suck it up . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Back in my younger I would have some Cointreau over shaved ice. It's nice in hot cocoa in the winter, too.

I do like Scotch... Glenmorangie or Glenfiddich, but I can't afford them now.

• Moderators
On 7/21/2020 at 5:35 PM, jimjimbo said:

Is it now OK to state that today, at his 5 PM press conference, the President of the United States asked all Americans to wear a mask? Is that now OK for me to say here?

You dumbass. Of course it's political.  It's a comment on his past actions, and his current actions. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
19 hours ago, H-D Rider said:

This politically correct society that we are living in is very tiring and damaging to all facets of our lives .

No one can say anything with out fear of being Chastised , ridiculed or censored. let alone The erasing our history .

I think every one needs to put on there big boy pants and suck it up . 

Go to Facebook, that bird thing, start a blog, a youtube channel, whatever you want.

This is an audio Forum focused on Klipsch speakers. 

I think everyone needs to be smart enough to know the difference.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

are your summers humid?  My asthma doesn't like that heat & humidity combo.

hard to say , it varies     -------California has humidity as well , if you look at the charts today -------west coast  ----Vancouver 66 degrees 76% humidity ----- SF 61 degrees -77% humidity ------

east coast ---Montreal  84 degrees - 37% humidity -------Quebec city 85 degrees 43% humidity

• Moderators
On 7/21/2020 at 5:50 PM, geoff. said:

...I think that falls under one of those amendments that doesn’t involve guns

Doesn't fall under any amendment, those amendments restrain the Ferderal Govt., and after the 14th amendment, the States, by incorporation.

We really need to bring back Civics in schools.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1