New Klipsch Purchase Advice

Bluj

Hi, this is my first post to the community. 
 I currently have a Denon AVR x2300w, with Klipsch R-14m L/R fronts and a Klipsch R-100SW 10". The R-14m's with R-100sw 10” sub are just too lacking for 2 channel music.  I always expected to upgrade them when I bought them on sale.  They can be a little harsh at even mid  volume. I like a mix of music but def old and new rock, blues, electronic. Soft and Loud. I like mid-high volume typically. System is in a room 11x20. So i sit facing the long wall about 9-10 feet back. I am trying to decide between RP-5000 and RP-6000, or possible RP-600m and will continue to use the sub.  I’m also interested in the RP-250f or RP-260f, since they are at a discount now and seem to to be similar, though I haven’t heard any of them.   I think I’d prefer the floor standers.  I have a center r-250c, and plan to use the R-14’s as tear surrounds for movies , or 2 channel in my office above my desk.  I mostly stream hi res on Qobuz, and listen to vinyl utilizing the pure direct mode, so no processing just speaker placement and crossovers. 

Any input would be much appreciated. 
Thanks. 

6 hours ago, Bluj said:

Thanks so much for replying.  So you think the 260 over the 250?  

Actually I'd say 280f, or RF-7,or Cornwalls, or LaScalla's ...see the trend, BIGGER is BETTER  😁

...also..welcome to the forums :)

..and when the Jubillie owners get here they will say just save for jube's then be done with it 😜

43 minutes ago, RadBlue said:

Actually I'd say 280f, or RF-7,or Cornwalls, or LaScalla's ...see the trend, BIGGER is BETTER  😁

...also..welcome to the forums :)

..and when the Jubillie owners get here they will say just save for jube's then be done with it 😜

Thanks,  I see the trend.  The 260’s are the biggest I think I can go in my space,   Would you mind explaining the general consensus that bigger is better?  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bluj said:

Thanks,  I see the trend.  The 260’s are the biggest I think I can go in my space,   Would you mind explaining the general consensus that bigger is better?  

The best way to explain “bigger is better” would be with your own ears, once you listen you will know instantly.

• Like 2