Crites CW1228

I don't remember where I got these numbers.

Re 6.19
Le  1.11mH
QM  5.97
QE 0.29
QT 0.28
Zmax  3.18mm
Pmax 150 watts
Bl  12.76 Tm
Coil dia 2 in.
Efficiency 2.00%
FS  27.7 hz
Mms 44.0 grams
Mmd  37.2 grams
ms 0.748 mm/N
RMS  1.285 Nsec/m
Vas 286.6 liters (10.12 cu ft)
SD  519.5 Sq cm
VD 164.0 cubic cm
Magnet weight 56 oz.
SPL 95.1 1W-1M

DONT FORGET THE k28 K  --------4ohms used in the Heresy 3-4 ----that's an awesome woofer ,exceptional bass  , for small cabs  klipsch has a new replacement part for the K31 ,  and that would be the most compatible option , but good luck trying to reach klipsch  parts  -----

49 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Does anyone have rhe T/S info on Crites CW1228 12 inch woofer? Curious how they compare to the k31 driver

email Bob -----he's gotta have it -  bur Edgar seems to have given you the info already -----

calk klipsch parts , they will definitely give you  an excellent price , based on the serial nos of your KLF  30-----but not sure if they are working with Covid 19- 

the latest part number must have addressed the problems with the older parts ---so a better component

I got nowhere on the K33 calling klipsch, in fact they basically said we dont have these and call someone in CA or somewhere for reconing or some like that.

Thanks to my laziness, I have done nothing for 2 weeks now, but Klipsch support well wasn't.

8 hours ago, Srinath said:

I got nowhere on the K33 calling klipsch, in fact they basically said we dont have these and call someone in CA or somewhere for reconing or some like that.

Thanks to my laziness, I have done nothing for 2 weeks now, but Klipsch support well wasn't.

do you own any klipsch speakers   that are in need of a K33

On 7/23/2020 at 11:57 AM, Alexander said:

Does anyone have rhe T/S info on Crites CW1228 12 inch woofer? Curious how they compare to the k31 driver

no- but here are the K-31 for a comparison

Klipsch Thiele/Small specs K-31E