Void

Hilltoppa

Thanks for clarifying that and its not nitpicky at all.  The gent that I got them from was original owner and he said he bought them that way. Don't know if dealer would do something like that or not.  I do trust him as we had a good conversation on them and stereo/music in general and he was very down to earth. He is an older gentleman that was downsizing to leave his home so had to get rid of the speakers. Don't think he wanted to. I also have a set of Conwall 2, La Scala and Forte 1 that are all Raw Birch on the tag and all have a laquor coating of some kind. I assumed raw birch came the way. Learn something new every time I read this forum.

3 hours ago, Hilltoppa said:

I have withdrawn the listing. No harm intended. My apologies if i offended anyone.

I wasn't offended in the least, I just wanted to give accurate information.  They're still great speakers and if you're looking to sell them I would just edit the description and keep them listed for sale.   👍

• Like 1

I guess this is where I just take my beating and go home🤥. Its amazing how knowledgeable this forum is. Thanks for all the comments and the education. I guess I should do a little more research on anything I sell before posting. I am going to keep and enjoy the speakers. 

• Like 1