WTB Chorus ll or KLF-20, 30

Jvitti1970

On 7/25/2020 at 11:51 PM, Iteachstem said:

I have a pair of KLF 20's that I'm refinishing and thinking about letting go.  What  is your price range?

Need to start your own sale here.

This is OP's thread.

And nevermind the confusion as to what OP is actually wanting.

Thanks

2 hours ago, BassMaykr said:

Where are you located? I would consider purchasing. Please say they’re black! Haha.

Illinois, just West of Chicago near Naperville.  They were black... that didn't last long!

2 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

How much will you sell them for?

I purchased them for too much- $750 but they guy was only 20 minutes away... and the KLF was the only Klipsh line that I wanted to own/try that I hadn't as of that point.  However, when I picked them up I didn't take the time I should have to inspect the finish...they looked decent in his dimly lit living room.  I was really concerned if all of the drivers functioned correctly... which they did.  Well, I got them home and noticed a few things on the finish, but nothing that wouldn't be corrected with a refinish job.  So, I did the Crites Ti tweeters, dampened the mid and tweeter horns and braced the cabinets front to back. So far, I have them sanded down and still deciding on what finish I'm going to use.  So, at this point, as they are, I would say $900.  I know it's a lot, but at this point, it's a perfect condition cabinet with most of the upgrades done.

image1.jpg

image0.jpg

• Like 2