For Sale- Beautiful Heresy III's-Walnut

bluesman1960

Ah, hate to do it but impending life changes forces me to make some tough choices. Like offering my mint condition Heresy III's in nice walnut veneer. I purchased these from a fellow Klipsch buff  recently but upcoming changes in the job world are making life tricky. These are well cared for and you'd be pressed to find a mark on them. I have the boxes, packing etc. and can ship. I would also entertain a sale in Central NY (Syracuse, Utica, Rome etc.) or meet a potential buyer. Asking $1350.00 for the pair plus the shipping. I'll eat the PayPal fee as part of doing business. Thanks for looking! HAVING ISSUES LOADING MORE IMAGES, SORRY. REST ASSURED THEY ARE EXQUISITE!

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

18 hours ago, bluesman1960 said:

Ah, hate to do it but impending life changes forces me to make some tough choices. Like offering my mint condition Heresy III's in nice walnut veneer. I purchased these from a fellow Klipsch buff  recently but upcoming changes in the job world are making life tricky. These are well cared for and you'd be pressed to find a mark on them. I have the boxes, packing etc. and can ship. I would also entertain a sale in Central NY (Syracuse, Utica, Rome etc.) or meet a potential buyer. Asking $1350.00 for the pair plus the shipping. I'll eat the PayPal fee as part of doing business. Thanks for looking! HAVING ISSUES LOADING MORE IMAGES, SORRY. REST ASSURED THEY ARE EXQUISITE!

Please try the posting site that's in my signature.  It works well, and it's free and unlimited.