Klipsch palladium p312w Denon AVC-x8500h

maniekok3

How to connect a subwoofer p312w  to a Denon 8500h 
149B68A0-6A7F-4397-A1C9-37EEE25E4209.thumb.png.e76fe62c523194558401f92864f94d61.png
9BFDB769-08B8-4D57-BE29-92D9FBD6D3B4.thumb.jpeg.fc7af43fe199d1ee62a405a05a8d6a13.jpeg

It will not work. Best thing to do is ship me that Klipsch P312 sub. I’ll have to keep it for a few years, then you will be able to hook it up properly
LOL
giphy.gif
Just joking. That’s a sweet sub. Just use a single rca cable with a RCA Y- cable at the sub. On the denon go from any of the subwoofer output , and plug the Y-cable into both of the rca inputs. Or just use one rca cable from the denon sub out to the Klipsch subs right rca input ( the red jack)
I can post some photos showing this if you need. I’m not always the beat at explaining my thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will not work. Best thing to do is ship me that Klipsch P312 sub. I’ll have to keep it for a few years, then you will be able to hook it up properly
LOL
giphy.gif
Just joking. That’s a sweet sub. Just use a single rca cable with a RCA Y- cable at the sub. On the denon go from any of the subwoofer output , and plug the Y-cable into both of the rca inputs. Or just use one rca cable from the denon sub out to the Klipsch subs right rca input ( the red jack)
I can post some photos showing this if you need. I’m not always the beat at explaining my thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A photo please :)

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk