NHL

OO1

On 7/22/2020 at 8:25 PM, BigStewMan said:

Isn't Celine singing that the HOT DOGS go on?

the first time , I heard Celine Dion sing , she was 15 years old , her Mother used to have her sing at local Churches , today , she's a Superstar ---------

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, dtel said:

There's no way I would move to Canada anyway, y'all keep it to cold.

yeah too cold for me too; but I'd like to spend some time up there. I wonder if the summers are humid?  Ottawa looks like a nice area and so does British Columbia. 

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, RandyH000 said:

fresh air ,  no pollution ,   same as in Alaska

They keep it to cold there also.

Normally good air quality here, mostly because of the pine belt in this section of the state. Pollen can be rough at certain times of the year.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, dtel said:

pine belt in this section of the state. Pollen can be rough at certain times of the year.

I lived abroad for a while , we were surrounded by tall Pine Trees , the scent of the forest was very strong , and the more you pushed inwards , the stronger it got -

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

yeah too cold for me too; but I'd like to spend some time up there. I wonder if the summers are humid?  Ottawa looks like a nice area and so does British Columbia. 

Northern Wisconsin or the UP of Michigan... awesome in the summer.

Two kinds of mosquitos -- the ones small enough to get through your screens and the ones big enough to open the screen door and come in.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

13 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

Ottawa is boring  except for Gvnmt buildings -----BC is like CA or Oregon -----Alberta -Banff is breathtaking - the Old Quebec City , is the limelight , it's all stone which lowers the humidity - 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hink it probably isn't true. Autotune isn't totally auto...

4 hours ago, JJkizak said:

Celine s supposed to be one of the singers employing the instant tone/key correction electronic equipment that corrects any inaccuracies.

She consistently says she doesn't.  It has gotten better, though... maybe I should try it. I sing on key, but I don't have the kind of voice or stage presence that will make millions. 🤪

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RandyH000 said:

Ottawa is boring  except for Gvnmt buildings -----BC is like CA or Oregon -----Alberta -Banff is breathtaking - the Old Quebec City , is the limelight , it's all stone which lowers the humidity - 

That's to short of a guide to -

3.8 Million square miles

Canada is one of the largest countries in the world, second only to Russia in territorial size. It has a total area of 9.9 million square kilometers (3.8 million square miles). This includes 755,170 square kilometers (291,571 square miles) of water.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, NADman said:

That's to short of a guide to -

3.8 Million square miles

Canada is one of the largest countries in the world, second only to Russia in territorial size. It has a total area of 9.9 million square kilometers (3.8 million square miles). This includes 755,170 square kilometers (291,571 square miles) of water.

are your summers humid?  My asthma doesn't like that heat & humidity combo.

• Like 1

• OO1 changed the title to NHL