NHL

OO1

We had our sixth already, got to play the Lightning next starting tomorrow afternoon. Slavin got a shot rocketed in from the top that Aho got a piece of and put in!!

* Av's and Jets were the only ones to finish the first in four games.

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

We had our sixth already, got to play the Lightning next starting tomorrow afternoon. Slavin got a shot rocketed in from the top that Aho got a piece of and put in!!

* Av's and Jets were the only ones to finish the first in four games.

with Rod Brind'Amour as a Coach , the  Hurricanes have a very good chance in the series against the Lightning -

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, billybob said:

Have to agree...sorry JohnJ.

Sorry for what buddy? You think the Lightning have got it in the bag?

@001 Thought of the song having played that tape again the other day. Since I never understood "Habs" equaling Canadians I just thought of them as oaks! ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh, and how the heck can Mo be having such a good run for it since he's been up in Winnipeg?  They have been fun to watch.

Was it the homesick few players he snagged from us, don't think so.

Did he hate it down here so much that he ruined us for years?

He was once quoted as saying when down here "Wait for the puck to come to you" 🤬 it was short and almost the exact words.

No, aggressive play wins.

I know this and besides the Olympics when we beat Russia long ago I started watching during the playoffs of `01 after I got home from the big operation and had trouble moving around.

So if he is from up there and loves it, he just came down here twice to scr*w us up?????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Sorry for what buddy? You think the Lightning have got it in the bag?

@001 Thought of the song having played that tape again the other day. Since I never understood "Habs" equaling Canadians I just thought of them as oaks! ;)

@billybob   is a  Tampa Bay Fan---it's ok  --the series are young -

the Canadiens are called Habs ---cause they are from Quebec Which is French Canadian , Habs is an English translation  from  the French word Les Habitants --  meaning the Local inhabitants in Quebec -hence the  French Hockey Players -

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Game one home ice advantage didn't go too well for us. Paquette subbing for Neiderreiter was tough also. Great goalie, Nino's up close "dirty area" agility/ability in there isn't going to happen so others have to step up.

• Like 2

• OO1 changed the title to NHL