The Klipsch Audio Community
charlieboy

Real synergy..... just WOW.

Things have seemed to finally start sounding really amazing! I'm just listening... doesn't matter daytime, nighttime, anytime... its just good... really really good!

Full room treatment has been complete for a while now.
50TB’s of High resolution files up to 512 DSD through modified Teac 501 with Time Machine X10 external clock, idler drive, belt drive, and direct drive turntables, Otari, Studer, and Teac reel to reel machines for 15ips master and safety copies-Radu Tarta preamp with 101d tubes selected-James Burgess 45, 46, 2a3, and 6bq5 type amplifiers -Custom built speakers with 2” Eliptrac 400 wooden horns, tweeters, Townshend super tweeters,  Crites cast woofers, and custom ALK crossovers.

• Like 11

looks like a very sweet setup

• Like 1

Looks great, and I bet it sounds even better!

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

A question I find myself asking every time I see a great set-up like this is; What are your room dimensions? I'm planning to downsize homes in a couple years and I fear I'm going to be relegated to a spare bedroom and I don't think that will be big enough for me. I love seeing these great set-ups and trying to envision what I will be able to do in the future. Nice job!

On 7/24/2020 at 7:05 PM, charlieboy said:

Custom built speakers with 2” Eliptrac 400 wooden horns, tweeters, Townshend super tweeters,  Crites cast woofers, and custom ALK crossovers.

how do they compare to other klipsch speakers you own

Thatsa a mighty spicy a meatball:) Looks great. Are those some sound panels behind the widow drapes covering part of the window? Did you make the sound panels yourself?

Lots of good stuff coming together.

• Like 2

On 7/27/2020 at 12:02 PM, babadono said:

Thatsa a mighty spicy a meatball:) Looks great. Are those some sound panels behind the widow drapes covering part of the window? Did you make the sound panels yourself?

Yes they are. Panels are from Auralex and GIK acoustics.

Very nice setup!

Are the pictures with the black shelves behind the couch the most recent?

2 hours ago, Rivernuggets said:

Very nice setup!

Are the pictures with the black shelves behind the couch the most recent?

Yes.

• Thanks 1

One of the TD-124 tables is together and though not fully restored as it could be it is enough that it's running great! The other ( with a black plinth, Ortofon RMG-212 tonearm, and Ortofon S 15-M/T both rebuilt to new standards) will be put in the system once everything returns from STS.

IMG-0101resize.jpg
IMG-0102resize.jpg
Full-Size-Render-1-resize.jpg

• Like 4

Things are sounding the best I have ever heard as of lately. All the R2R decks have been serviced and some amazing turntables are almost finished being restored/built. By the end of the year a few amp projects will be finished also. Now I think it will soon be time for some custom racks.

IMG-0210resizwe.jpg

IMG-0213resize.jpg

IMG-0212resize.jpg

Full-Size-Render-2-resize.jpg

IMG-0211resize.jpg

• Like 3