FS: SOLD - NOS Valves VRD Stereo Vacuum Tube Amplifier

emmvette

NOS Valves Stereo VRD-ST-45 vacuum tube amplifier for sale. In perfect working condition. I take very good care of my electronics. This amp has been treated with kid gloves pushing efficient Klipch Klipschorns and Cornwalls.

The amp is 45 watts / channel in untralinear mode and 30 in triode, and it can be switched on the fly. It has a massive transformer. The power supply is dual railed and once the signal leaves the rectifiers - the amp is dual mono. It has 4 and 8 ohm taps on the rear.

The case is a solid maple wood case treated with cherry stain and multiple coats of tung oil for the finish. The transformer has black end bells and the unit was built with upgraded PRP resistors and Russian K4 series capacitors throughout the signal path locations. The amp also has upgraded power supply storage capacity above stock.

The VRD stands for Valve Rollers Dream and thus this amp is made to use KT88's, KT100, 6L6GC, EL34's, KT-66, or 350B power tubes. It is being sold with Valve Art 350B power tubes, Raytheon 5U4G rectifier tubes, a pair of RCA 12AU7's and a pair of RCA Commond 5771 tubes all of which are tested and matching sets in great condition.  In addition I will include a set of Valve Art KT100's and some 5AR4 rectifier tubes so you can do some rolling.

The original shipping box and manual are included.
I have other sets of tubes and which can be included for additional cost. (KT88's, 12AU7, 12AX7 etc)

$1,950      SOLD

IMG_5024_2048.JPG

IMG_5018_2048.JPG

Edited by emmvette
sold
  • Like 2

On 7/27/2020 at 4:02 PM, Schu said:

May I ask where you happened to find four 350b valvearts?

OMG, I've had these for years, just have had them out of rotation for a while.  I have mostly used KT88s, and have several quads of different brands.  Enough to last  a few lifetimes considering I've never had any go bad.... 

• 2 months later...