Seeking help from user...

Shawn alex

Hello folks

I want to buy a vacuum cleaner. I heard about Miele is good also easy to operate. But i am getting confused. We have a dog and a parrot.
i am getting tired of picking up their fur from the floor so please if someone would suggest me which one would be better or which model?

A suggestion of yours would be highly appreciated.

In my experience there’s no single vacuum that gets all the pet fur off of rugs. Because I owned dogs and had kids I learned how to shampoo my own carpets which additionally removed deep fur/dirt. I have reasonable success with the Bissel brand of home carpet cleaner using ‘woolite’ shampoo products. For hard floors we broom/mop. Currently we use a ‘Shark’ vacuum and it works as well as the Dyson it replaced. If you have a parrot with fur call the media cuz it is unique and the world needs some interesting news,

BTW welcome to the Klipsch forums.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shawn alex said:

Hello folks

I want to buy a vacuum cleaner. I heard about Miele is good also easy to operate. But i am getting confused. We have a dog and a parrot.
i am getting tired of picking up their fur from the floor so please if someone would suggest me which one would be better or which model?

A suggestion of yours would be highly appreciated.

We have a lab that is mostly indoors. We use a combination of a robot vac and a Miele, which does a good job. We have model SGFE0 like this link https://www.mieleusa.com/e/canister-vacuum-cleaners-complete-c3-calima-powerline-sgfe0-10796510-p

It is $699 on Amazon if it is the same model, though we paid more locally. It has taken some getting used to using a canister vacuum and we have had it for 6 months without issue. I don't recall what we had, it was a decent vacuum, upright, and before that we had one of those expensive Kirby upright vacs for like 18 years. But, as I said, we are pleased with this Miele and it seems to get the hair nicely.

• Like 1

I just bought a Shark Navigator and it's doing an excellent job. I had a Hoover elite for many many years and would still be using it if I could find parts (hinge on canister finalooy broke) but the shark is much more powerful and very maneuverable