SOLD Pair of 1995 Chorus II's For Sale Near Madison, WI Oiled Oak Near Perfect $1,150

tidmack

SOLD 1995 Chorus 2's for sale. From a non-smoking long term home. Original drivers, stunning oiled oak finish, consecutive serial numbers (341599473 and 4) and gorgeous grain. A couple of superficial nicks, but overall, about as clean as 25 year old speakers get.  For someone with space constraints, Chorus II's are an easy way to get the BIG Klipsch sound with a footprint about the size of Heresys. In my opinion, these are the most underrated Klipsch speakers out there. 

Time hasn't been kind to tags, though, and the serial numbers are difficult to read unless in the right light. They are consecutive, though, and the grain bookends nicely, like they should. Priced at $1,150, picked up in Mazomanie, WI. I'm not interested in a trade, meeting somewhere, or shipping these. Would be a dynamite road trip to the driftless region of Wisconsin. My apologies that this ad was originally posted in the alerts section. These are my speakers. 

DSC_1910 (Medium).JPG

• Like 1

Due to the location only, if anyone was interested in a 3 channel set-up, I have a single Forte II in oiled oak that can be purchased as an add-on. Just throwing it out there.

P.S. I have some nice glass tops that fit Chorus II also. Again, only posting here because this sale is local to my location and that the new owner of some very nice Chorus II's may want some extras.

If @tidmack objects, I will happily remove this post. Either way, it is a great opportunity for someone.

• Like 1

No objection at all on my part, but thank you for asking. When these sell, I'll be sure to let the buyer know glass tops and a Forte center are within an hour from me!

Jeff

On 7/31/2020 at 9:01 PM, 314carpenter said:

Due to the location only, if anyone was interested in a 3 channel set-up, I have a single Forte II in oiled oak that can be purchased as an add-on. Just throwing it out there.

P.S. I have some nice glass tops that fit Chorus II also. Again, only posting here because this sale is local to my location and that the new owner of some very nice Chorus II's may want some extras.

If @tidmack objects, I will happily remove this post. Either way, it is a great opportunity for someone.

31 minutes ago, blair234me said:

How much for the Forte II if I purchase the Chorus II speakers?  Less than a 4 hour drive for me.

thanks

Local in-person 

pick-up only

I'm break even 

@$335 cash 

I have 3 pairs of Chorus II's (walnut) myself. I am cheering for you to get them.

Just a quick  bump. When listed, I set the price thinking "If I don't get $1,200, I'll keep them." I've had a dozen or so close offers on these without anyone out at the shop. It's not a huge reduction, but might pay for someone's fuel. I'll go $1,150 on these. 

On 8/11/2020 at 11:53 AM, jdawghawk said:

On my way to pick up my first pair of Klipsch since the KG2s I bought in 1988.

Congrats! Love the Chorus IIs, it's good I don't have the money or need any more speakers.

• Like 1