Did ever have sellers remorse, and what did you sell?

juniper

I had a set of phillips speakers 2 8" and mid soft dome and tweeter soft dome. I wish I knew what model it was atleast, because I've built soft dome mid speakers and am wondering if those were any good or was it just my imagination and inexperience.

Also a set of cables that looked like jumper cables and had this massive rectangular box type thing - again dont remember brand and model. Got $125 for it and was like - cool I got 125 for 20 foot of speaker wire.

A few more I traded out but wish I had em still. But few and far between. I missed buying a few as well, for me its about the experience not the actual item.

For sure.  I sold an extremely rare 1972 4-bit computer (with front-panel switches and indicators and a paper-tape reader) for a couple hundred dollars.  It was in working condition with no missing parts.  That was a long time ago, and I needed the money.

I could buy my house today for what that computer is worth.

Ah, the short-sightedness of youth.

1966 powder blue Mustang convertible-289, white pony interior, console, power top, spoke hubcaps

1967 Meyers Manx-blue metal flake, custom top, side curtains and interior, engine mods

Dan Wesson .357 pistol pack- stainless VRH

SSH

• Like 1

Set up an HT system at my girlfriend's house 4 years ago. 4 TH subs, 7 channels of Klipsch and Danley, etc. 1080P projector 120" screen. She never stepped foot into that basement before but she cried when she saw how big all my stuff was. We got into fights about it and she said either all my audio gear goes, or she goes......................I do miss her once in a while, but not that much. LOL.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Moderators
1 hour ago, ssh said:

Dan Wesson .357 pistol pack- stainless VRH

Similar, I sold a .357 S&W model 686 6" barrel in stainless, to a cousin about 30 years ago and was sorry. About a month ago he ask do you want your gun back? He sold it back to me for the same amount I sold it to him for, I'm not making that mistake again. 

• Like 1

• Moderators

My biggest mistake was back when HT was becoming popular I was going in that direction. I gave a relative a Sansui 8080, Akai RTR all my LP's and 2 turntables, a Teac and  Yamaha.

I have given away many other thing but that was just stupid.

• Haha 1