Industrial Cornwall?

I saw the back and sides of a klipsch cabinet behind the screen of a local theatre today and it looked close to what I remember the Cornwall size to be. Did Klipsch make a " industrial Cornwall" ? I own industrial LaScala's and had a pair of industrial Heresy's- KP- 301?? but never came accross a Cornwall version. I would loved to see the front of it but it was caulked to the screen wall.

There was a pair of Cornwalls on Ebay about 3 or 4 months ago which looked like an industrial pair. The cabinets were solid black, there was no grill cloth, the soundboard was flush with the front edge (not countersunk), and the woofers had a chrome colored dust cap that looked just like the K-33B paper dust cap, in form. Otherwise the speakers looked the same as any other Cornwall I.

Klipsch used to make an industrial version of the Cornwall II.The only difference was the K43 woofer.I heard them demonstrated side by side against the industrial LaScalas with the same K43 woofer.They smoked the LaScalas.Less coloration in the midrange. Deeper bass. Higher highs(K77 vs K79).No contest.Have never seen a Klipsch speaker with a chrome or aluminum dustcap.

The pair on Ebay had the speakers mounted behind the soundboards. The back was removable and the inside had that same brown insulation as my Cornwall I's. The dust cap was definitely chrome in color - about 2.5 inches in diameter and had a dime size "nipple" at the end of the dust cap - which looks just like the early K33-B cap, just chrome. I only know what I saw in the pictures (there were a bunch, too). However, I do not know it was an "industrial Corwall" pair - sure looked like it though.