Upgrade Klipsch to other Klipsch?

On 8/2/2020 at 7:29 PM, Cornwall-Sweden said:

Hi!

I am a happy Klipsch RF 7 ii owner for 5 years now.

Now i am thinking on a serious upgrade to Klipsch Cornwall 4.

I will use them for Music & Movies.

My room is absolut 20 square meters.

Is this an good upgrade?

Best regards.

Jonas.

If you can keep them between 6 and 15 feet apart , it should sound very good. I keep my IIIs about 8 feet apart and close to the walls and corners. You can adjust the amount of bass you want by the distance from the wall and corners.

Edited by VNC Studio

On 8/2/2020 at 7:29 PM, Cornwall-Sweden said:

Hi!

I am a happy Klipsch RF 7 ii owner for 5 years now.

Now i am thinking on a serious upgrade to Klipsch Cornwall 4.

well the CW4  , owners rave about the speaker  , but in the same token ,the  Klipsch RF 7 ii  could be used as rear speakers ---but on it's own , the CW4 will be vocally and tonally a very serious enhancement , and , on par with the AL5  -

19 hours ago, RandyH000 said:

well the CW4  , owners rave about the speaker  , but in the same token ,the  Klipsch RF 7 ii  could be used as rear speakers ---but on it's own , the CW4 will be vocally and tonally a very serious enhancement , and , on par with the AL5  -

I think that for a 20 square meter room, the RF 7 MK II is already oversized. This should be just as appropriate for the CW4.

21 hours ago, RandyH000 said:

I can't accept that. A friend of mine owns the CW4 and the AL5 . He told me that the two have different sound signatures, both are great speakers but in the end the AL5 plays much better than the CW4.