SOLD - FS: a set of 4 Ciare HW321 12” woofers - great upgrade for klf-30 owners

Alexander

These are the ones members have been using as an upgrade or replacement of k-31-k drivers used in klf-30s. They are in perfect condition and will let the set of 4 go for $500 shipped to the lower 48.

Please send a PM if interested – I will not be responding to any replies here on the board.

Obviously I am back an available again

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Originally I got these because one of the OEM woofers had a buzz from time to time. I saw other members had used them and were happy so I thought I would give them a go. They work great and as you all described, more punchy and with authority for sure. At the same time I had built & installed a set of OEM based xovers from scratch with much better quality parts. Also a set of a55g mids were added.

I then got curious how much the xover itself helped the sound so I decided to put all of the the OEM parts back in to re-establish a baseline again.

Then I had a stretch where money was tight so I put the woofers up for sale but they never sold. And if I could not get my price then the money issue at that time would not be resolved.

BTW, I had solved the buzz in the one k31. It turned out the outer plastic ring was the cause – a few of the four mounting screw holes were a bit “soft”. That was addressed with the wood glue/toothpick method posted here on the board and that solved it..

Now today having a set of La Scala's in the house I have moved my focus to them. So the Ciare are still for sale but I can still re install them at some point if they do not sell.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Moderators
15 minutes ago, Cdgreene32 said:

By any chance do you still have these speakers? Thank you 

Can you help me out here please?

I know that various searches on the internet show listings on the Klipsch Forum here, and that with Tapatalk or other platforms you can respond. I'm not sure what shows up on the listing.

This listing is a year old and the Title is: SOLD - FS: a set of 4 Ciare HW321 12” woofers - great upgrade for klf-30 ownersI

I'm not picking on you, I am trying to save people like you time who are searching for something from wasting their time on something that has clearly been sold. I can see just taking a chance, but I'm wondering if maybe the way the searches work you don't see the title maybe? Or you only see the post, but not the title. If I know I might be able to fix this from happening all of the time. (You are not the only one, someone back in July did the same thing).

I would appreciate any background.

Thanks, 

Travis