NHL RESTART

oldtimer

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

Let's have our hockey discussion here.  The first pens habs game I thought Crosby could have been stronger on the puck.

lucky shot , and tons of unfair penalties  to cut the spirit out of the Canadians ---------if the Canadians take it tonight , that  series is over ----------

Yea right @dtel

Until you take cheap shot from behind when you are right on the boards already. Or a 90 mph frozen chunk of rubber where there isn't a pad!

One of the sites showed Andrei Svechnikov's locker at home full of caps! I'll look more it was on my phone and I didn't bookmark it.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, dtel said:

Hockey's a sport, I thought it was just ice skating with sticks and a bunch of friendly guys ?

Back in the day when Gordie Howe played, and even now, a “Howe hat trick” is when a player scores a goal, an assist, and a fight, all in a single game.  I’m not sure, but hockey may be the only game with designated enforcers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JohnJ said:

Wow that brings back some memories @Islander

Y'all had those twins with the esp connection a few years ago up there.

We had Alexander Semin with that same quality for an expensive year but no other players here had their "ears on"

I mostly just follow the Play-Offs, but the Sedin Twins were household names here, and probably across Canada.

• Like 1