NHL RESTART

oldtimer

9 hours ago, RandyH000 said:

Bump - Tampa Bay ----------2,0

Yep the TBL were at 50% with the power play a few nights ago.

Can you imagine how it could have been in four games this year if they were all healthy?

They had control of the ice last night!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Yep the TBL were at 50% with the power play a few nights ago.

Can you imagine how it could have been in four games this year if they were all healthy?

They had control of the ice last night!

The Stars were not healthy either.  3 key defensemen out, and don't forget it was all with their back up goalie!  I'll be proud of the Western Conference Championship banner to start the next season.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

The Stars were not healthy either.  3 key defensemen out, and don't forget it was all with their back up goalie!  I'll be proud of the Western Conference Championship banner to start the next season.

You know I really like Khudobin, but Andrej Sekera no matter how he wants his name pronounced.. was one of us for a while also. Feel bad for both of them and you've got some other stars there too. Saw Perry's face afterwards and there are more.

Didn't want to mention his name again but a healthy Stamkos would have meant a four game romp & stomp. ( ya don't have to tell me about opinions;))

We only got to the Eastern Championships last year & I am proud of what they accomplished. You know there's no notoriety for second place though. 

• 3 weeks later...

He was great ! I was lucky enough to hear him on National Games and Pat Foley for my Blackhawk Games. Both were usually accompanied by Eddie Olczyk. You don't realize how good they are until you listen to other broadcasters ... it's almost painful !

• Confused 1

Wait until you get used to John Forslund if you haven't already on NBC Playoff games the last five or more years. Wish Doc good luck with his battle. Isn't he the one fighting cancer? But he was too late and vague with his calls and his voice was like nails on a chalkboard to me.

• 3 months later...

The divisions are so....

& att wanted $80+ a month? Yea right.

I miss hockey this year nobody priced right picked up the RSN's for streaming this season.

At least I can see highlights on my phone or on the NHL app on the tv!

• 10 months later...