Happy Birthday Steve, BigStewMan

dtel

• Moderators
4 hours ago, oldtimer said:

I don't believe it.  It's on the internet.

It's not true Steve is just a Pigment of our imagination. 

Who would have thought a guy from California who don't like cold, hot, humidity, rain, has a strange diet, does not cook and likes the beach and plays a guitar but not so much the city life.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dtel said:

Are you born yet ?

yeah, a few minutes ago.  strange thing, I get a text video from my little sister saying "Congratulations, you're officially 60."

I was blown away and asked how she knew what time I was born. her reply:  "You told me Dork!"

Then I noticed on my phone that she'd sent me a text this morning and I told her that I was still 59 and gave her my time of birth. 

So, I told her that is what she has to look forward to when she hits 60.

I poured myself two cold Molsons (the glass I have holds two).  Was going to go out and buy some Colonel E. H. Taylor Bourbon, but called three places and they were all sold out. Age discrimination -- they just wanted to disappoint an old guy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I actually got carded buying beer a couple of months ago. 

I've been told that I look a lot younger than I am.  I guess that's good.  I went to an art show that my brother had some paintings in.  There was this old guy set up next to him. Turns out, that old guy is a guy that I went to school with ... he looks WAY older than he is. So, I guess I was blessed in that department. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

I actually got carded buying beer a couple of months ago. 

I've been told that I look a lot younger than I am.  I guess that's good.  I went to an art show that my brother had some paintings in.  There was this old guy set up next to him. Turns out, that old guy is a guy that I went to school with ... he looks WAY older than he is. So, I guess I was blessed in that department. 

Just remember the person.. with the most birthdays lives the longest

• Haha 2

• Moderators
11 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

my aunt made it to 102. other aunt 95. other aunt 93. another aunt 91. one grandma 93, the other grandma 99. 

Well the odds are you have lot more oddness left, I hate to think what you would be like at 100. :lol:

• Like 1