Emotiva UPA-2 amplifiers, two available, price reduced.

codewritinfool

A while ago I was going to get a second set of La Scala splits and I wanted matching amps to drive the two pair, planning to rack-mount the amps in a road case, both driven by an Emotiva XDA-2 DAC.  Life circumstances changed, and I'm sticking with my existing LS setup.  Ain't too shabby as it is.

So...

For sale here are two Emotiva UPA-2 amplifiers.  If you're not familiar with them, the specs are attached.

First one.  Minor scuffs on top.  8/10.:

IMG_5634.png

IMG-5635.png

IMG-5636.png

IMG-5637.png

IMG-5639.png

IMG-5640.png

IMG-5641.png

Second one.  Also minor scuffs on top, 8/10.

IMG-5642.png

IMG-5643.png

IMG-5644.png

IMG-5645.png

IMG-5646.png

IMG-5647.png

IMG-5648.png

Both amplifiers are in factory box and outer box, both come with power cords.  I powered each up one time to verify operation.

$260 each plus shipping, 40 lbs.  <<<------ Price reduced 9/11/2020

I also have Emotiva rack ears for each, $20 for a set of ears, but I won't ship them in the same box, so we can work out details on that independently.  The ears are beautiful and look great on the amps.

First buyer chooses which amp they want, but to be honest they're both the same and both great.

hfe_emotiva_upa-2_en.pdf

17 minutes ago, Matthews said:

you know you want them, Mook! 
Let us know how they sound on 'em purdy Belle's :)

No luck yet.  @MookieStl I would be willing to loan one or both of them out to you, along with an XDA-2 DAC so you can evaluate on the Belles, risk free.  Just say the word.  I'd even drive 'em over to your place.

They are killer amps for the price.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, codewritinfool said:

No luck yet.  @MookieStl I would be willing to loan one or both of them out to you, along with an XDA-2 DAC so you can evaluate on the Belles, risk free.  Just say the word.  I'd even drive 'em over to your place.

They are killer amps for the price.

I have more "stuff" than I know what to do with. Do need to try the DAC one of these days though. 

I've always wanted to check out these amps but my two year wait is coming to an end in a couple of weeks for a fully restored Marantz 250.

Good luck with your sale. Nice looking amps.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 months later...