Chorus IIs- Menasha, WI

Imsjry

High due to the large amount of local supply of HiFi flippers who regularly post obscene prices waiting and hoping to catch a big fish. Can't blame the mans son for not knowing any better when he looks at local online sales to get current value and finds the flippers page. It takes way to much education and convincing for me to bother with these clueless soles. Wish them the best.

5 hours ago, RandyH000 said:

a bit on the high side ------

Try to find a  new pair 

5 hours ago, Imsjry said:

That’s what I thought. I got mine a couple years ago in IL area for $700 in mint condition. 

Congratulations, You got a deal

• Like 1

Wow they do look awfully nice. Prices seem to steadily creeping up on some of these older models but the design is timeless they were awesome when they first came out and still are IMO.  Not sure what Klipsch offers now even at twice the price of these new that can compare.

On 8/4/2020 at 8:39 PM, RandyH000 said:

a bit on the high side ------

I agree and would not pay that for them I sold my personal pair a few years back in WO near mint with all new Crites parts for $900 and felt that was fair for both of us.