*SOLD* Vintage Klipsch Heresy I Wood Loud Speakers HBR Consecutive Serials

polo421

Hello, I am actually posting this for my dad who purchased these speakers brand new in 1981. He is finally ready to downsize and moving in with us and ready to get rid of his "babies".  He lives in the Houston Texas downtown area. If you have any questions, please let me know and I can get any details you need.

Craigslist ad: https://houston.craigslist.org/ele/d/houston-vintage-klipsch-heresy-wood/7175819587.html

1980 Klipsch Heresy I Wood HBR 10" Inch Loud Speakers. Still sound amazing and work great. Consecutive serial numbers. 

01212_8H5K84mKWKo_09G0hc_1200x900.jpg

00g0g_jrZ9VAd8YOq_09G0hc_1200x900.jpg

01111_8y7XkmWgWyy_09G0hc_1200x900.jpg

00I0I_cPmh291hFil_09G0hc_1200x900.jpg

00n0n_kacHciyCY5P_09G0hc_1200x900.jpg

00f0f_qkq6VeDP9l_09G0hc_1200x900.jpg

00F0F_6iqgwJHr2EU_09G0hc_1200x900.jpg

Edited by polo421

Reminds me of the guy in a bar who pulls out a tiny piano, puts it on the bar, and then places a 10” piano player at the piano.  The bartender asks where he got them.  The man tells him that a hard of hearing genie granted him one wish.

OBTW, Heresys have a nominally 12” woofer.

GLWS.

18 minutes ago, ClaudeJ1 said:

Fair price and a PERFECT candidate for a Super Heresy 2.0!

I always laugh ----------you play the speaker and their head turns in disbelief  ------------they look at the front , the back , then , they say WOW -

1 minute ago, polo421 said:

OK that is certainly possible. But I can guarantee you that the old man hasn't had a dog in more than 30 years. lol

---to remove it -----unscrew the rear cover , remove the woofer wires from the barrier strip ,  unscrew the woofer -wipe the wooden area with Lysol spray  using a wet soft   cloth -------------dab  -and wipe  the entire woofer   very softly  -----let dry -