Beer Drinkers

BigStewMan

How you drink your beer?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. How do you prefer to drink your beer?

• Directly from a bottle
    • Directly from a can
    • Poured into a glass

I watched a tv show about beer and the "experts" were saying that beer tastes better from a glass as opposed to directly from a bottle or can.  My brother has always poured into a glass. I've been doing both and found that I like it better directly from the bottle.  Obviously, I'd rather have it on tap, but the kegerator didn't make the move with me. What is your preference?

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, MC39693 said:

McEwan’s Scotch Ale in a frosted glass both from the freezer, except I’m half way through “Year with No Beer” number 2. Don’t ask why, there’s no logical explanation.

There are plenty of logical explanations for last year! Can't come up with any for this year.

Out of a bottle for me. Like most things for me, keep it simple & don't over think it!

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

Stew you should know that with your ocd

ocd is strange.  two very similar situations can result in one bothering me and the other not at all.

can't drink if the worker touches the rim of the cup, but can still use those ketchup packs -- same hands touched both.

• Haha 1

Can to a glass. (A 58.6L can!)

And there’s nothing OCD about not wanting a glass that the server has touched the rim of.

That’s just a lack of respect!

Every server is told “the customer owns the top half of the glass” when they are trained.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

I watched a tv show about beer and the "experts" were saying that beer tastes better from a glass as opposed to directly from a bottle or can.  My brother has always poured into a glass. I've been doing both and found that I like it better directly from the bottle.  Obviously, I'd rather have it on tap, but the kegerator didn't make the move with me. What is your preference?

A cold glass.

22 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

I like straight from the bottle but I think drinking good beer is more important than what you drink it out of.

I like Stellas or Becks,sometimes St.Pauli Girl or if nothing else is available Heineken.

Don't care for the domestic swill like Bud or Coors.

download.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

me too.

the cool thing about the Stella is the paper trim around the cap  ---------you tear it off as you remove the cap and you know the top of the bottle is clean --------

• Thanks 1