High bit rate music streaming - TIDAL

jdawghawk

51 minutes ago, Blvdre said:

Good to know. The local college station, WRUV (where Russ Kinsley started), had the same issue for years. Not a problem when recording to tape, but still irritating.

I don't know how they stay on the air. Great selection of obscure music and almost no advertising -- I throw a few bucks a month their way, but it probably pays the electric bill for about an hour.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I use Tidal for its high bit rate music streaming. By the way, I got a tool to use along with Tidal. And then I can move Tidal music anywhere for playing. This tool is DRmare Tidal Music Converter. It is designed for Tidal music and help listen to Tidal music on other devices easily.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I switched over from Tidal to Amazon Hd music. It’s only $12.99 instead of Tidal’s $19.99 and they have many super hd songs in their numerous playlists. So it is cheaper than tidal and for the music I listen to has more super high resolution songs than I could find on Tidal so no dealing with MQA to get hi Rez music streaming. Sounds better than Spotify imho.