Robyatt Audio Company Tour Pt. 1, The Studio, featuring Klipschorn AK6s, Tektron, Miyajima Labs

VNC Studio

What I like most is this guy is from the U.K - his "reference" speakers used to be Quad electrostatics. He never heard a Klipschorn - until recently. And now this is the best he's ever heard.

Well Mr. Rob...............there's more to come. And it's better than the original Klipschorn. 

And IMHO he really needs to do something about that room!!!!!!! Then he'll really hear what they sound like!

23 hours ago, artto said:

What I like most is this guy is from the U.K - his "reference" speakers used to be Quad electrostatics. He never heard a Klipschorn - until recently. And now this is the best he's ever heard.

Well Mr. Rob...............there's more to come. And it's better than the original Klipschorn. 

And IMHO he really needs to do something about that room!!!!!!! Then he'll really hear what they sound like!

He has too much stuff! LOL. However, I like his selection of turntables. With Klipschorns, you need to build your house around it. :-D